Medical discoveries are not possible without people like you.
The Optimizing Aging Registry is a collection of individuals interested in learning about and participating in research to improve the quality of care for older adults and their caregivers.
Research is used to find new ways to treat or prevent health conditions and to find the best way to care for people. Older adults and their caregivers are crucial to research, so that researchers can develop innovative treatments and care programs for this unique population. To participate:
What is the Registry?
A private, secure list of people interested in taking part in studies about the care of older adults. Personal information is used to match the right person with the right study. It is also used to keep people informed.
Why be in a research study?
- Help develop new treatments.
- Help improve the quality of care.
- Help find better ways to support caregivers.
- Be the first to hear about new treatments and care models.
- Give back to your community.
What can you expect?
- You will be contacted when studies are looking for people like you. You can decide whether or not to be in the study.
- You will receive newsletters with information about older adult health, the latest research findings, and research studies that might interest you.
Click here to download the consent document.
Join your family, neighbors and friends in making a difference.