There exists a complex network of dedicated professionals who have diverse and active roles in serving community-dwelling older adults with needs. Tideswell at UCSF develops resources and conducts educational initiatives designed to train and support professionals in all sectors of this network in order to address their aging issues and concerns.
- The Criminal Justice Aging Project
- Geriatric Training Workshops for professionals working with older adults in the criminal justice system
- Partnerships with UCSF for Community Change projects
Access Training Materials for:
- Health and Social Service Providers
- Legal Providers
- Law Enforcement Professionals (Police, Probation, and other)
- Older Inmates, Family and Friends
Read latest news related to interaction with Older Adults:
Tideswell’s Deborah Barnes shares the success of her PLIÉ Program: Improving Function & Quality of Life in Vets with Dementia
Drs. Williams and Brown receive Special Commendation from the The San Francisco Board of Supervisors
How can criminal justice systems from police to probation address the medical and social needs of elderly prisoners?